Breakfast burritos are my favorite. I am in the terrible habit of ordering them almost every time I go out for breakfast. So I was psyched to find this low-calorie breakfast recipe from Skinnytaste.
Ingredients / Calories
- 2 slices center-cut bacon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped white mushroom
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Handful of baby spinach, about 20 leaves, chopped
- 1 8 or 9-inch low-carb whole wheat tortilla, (I used La Tortilla Factory)
- Fresh salsa or hot sauce, for serving (optional)
315 calorie according to the website.